Mondelez Australia (Foods) Ltd
PHILADELPHIA Entertaining Platter – 3 to Collect - Offer (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to claim and details of entitlements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents only and is available only in Woolworths supermarkets in Australia which advertise the Promotion with point of sale displays in that store and offer the Platters for redemption (“Participating Supermarkets”).
- The Promotion starts on 01/08/18 and ends on 28/08/18 or when gift stocks are exhausted at each Participating Supermarket, whichever occurs first (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible, participants must purchase two or more PHILADELPHIA products in one transaction from a Participating Supermarket (“Eligible Purchase”) during the Promotion Period. Participants must retain their original itemised receipt to verify each claim (Proof of Purchase).
- Participants who make an Eligible Purchase during the Promotion Period will receive a gift of one FREE Entertaining Platter valued at RRP $14.95 (“Platter”), while stocks last. There are three different patterned Platters available during the Promotion Period. Platters are dishwasher safe but are not suitable for use in a microwave.
- The Platter must be redeemed and collected in-store at the time of making the Eligible Purchase. Participants will be required to show their Proof of Purchase to claim their Platter.
- Multiple claims per person will be permitted; however only one claim for each two x products purchased in 1 transaction will be accepted.
- In total, there will be 120,000 Platters available across all Participating Supermarkets available for redemption. The number of Platters and designs available for redemption in each outlet may vary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any claims and to disqualify any participant benefiting from any tampering with the claim process.
- The Platters cannot be transferred, exchanged for another item or redeemed for cash.
- If the Platters are unavailable for whatever reason (except where stocks have been exhausted in an Participating Supermarket), the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Platters for an item of equal or greater value.
- In the event that an eligible participant does not redeem the Platter at the time of making an Eligible Purchase, then the Platter will be forfeited.
- Dollar values are in Australian dollars and are based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in gift value between now and the redemption date.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Platters, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not, or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Mondelez Australia (Foods) Ltd (ABN 15 004 125 071) of Level 10, 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.