What you need
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- 1 apple, grated (skin on)
- 1 tablespoon sultanas or raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons LSA*
- Milk, to serve
*LSA is ground up linseed, sunflower seeds and almond. You can buy it from supermarkets and health food stores
How to make it
- PUT the rolled oats and water in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
- STIR through the PHILLY Cream for Cooking, apple, sultanas and cinnamon and cook for a further 1 minute or until the oats are cooked and the porridge has reached desired consistency. Stir through the brown sugar and divide between serving bowls.
- SPRINKLE over LSA and serve with a little milk.
This tasty, creamy porridge is a sure way to get your child interested in oats for breakfast.