What you need
- 200g shortbread biscuits
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 80g butter, melted
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup cream
- grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 cup walnuts, extra, finely chopped
- 1 medium green apple, finely sliced
- 1 punnet (150g) blueberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, extra, roughly chopped
- cup double cream, to serve
How to make it
- PROCESS the shortbread and walnuts in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the butter, and mix to combine. Press the mixture into the base and sides of a 26cm fluted flan tin. Refrigerate until firm.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth to make the filling. Add in the cream, orange rind, and juice until thick and smooth. Fold in the cornflour and walnuts.
- SPOON the filling into the prepared crumb crust. Top with sliced apple, blueberries and extra walnuts.
- BAKE at 160ºC for 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hours or until the filling is firm and set in the centre. Serve warm or cold with double cream.
Variation: Omit blueberries and serve with warm caramel sauce.