What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- ¼ cup toasted desiccated coconut
- 80g butter, melted
- 750g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 11/3 cups coconut sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 125g raspberries
- Raspberries, extra for decoration
- Raspberry sauce, for serving, optional
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter. Press into the base of a greased and lined 24cm spring form pan. Wrap the pan in a double layer of extra wide foil. Chill. (Ensure the base is water tight)
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the eggs then and stir through the coconut milk. Pour filling over the prepared base and scatter over the raspberries. Place in a baking dish and pour boiling water into dish to come half way up the side of the cheesecake pan. Bake the cheesecake in a moderate oven 175oC for 60-65 minutes or until just set. Cool in the oven with door ajar. Chill.
- DECORATE with extra berries and a serve sliced with a drizzle of sauce if desired.
When lining the inside of the pan for a baked cheesecake extends the paper 3-4cm above the top of the springform pan.