What you need
- 50g baby rocket, roughly chopped
- 1 cup passata (good-quality tomato cooking/pasta sauce)
- 4 eggs
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Buttered sourdough toast, to serve
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 180°C. Place 4 greased 1 cup capacity ramekins on a baking tray.
- DIVIDE the rocket between each ramekin then spoon the passata between them. Crack an egg into each ramekin, being careful not to break the yolk. Dollop the PHILLY Spreadable Cream Cheese over the eggs, dividing evenly between the dishes, and then season.
- BAKE the eggs for 20 minutes, until the whites are firm and yolks still runny. Serve immediately with sourdough toast.
Sometimes only a proper cooked breakfast - eggs and all the trimmings - will do. In this recipe, pretty much all the trimmings go in with the egg, and everything is cooked together in a quaint little pot. If the troops are hungry, you can squeeze two eggs into each of the four pots, in which case use 8 eggs and cook for an additional 2 minutes.