What you need
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- grated rind and juice of 1/2 orange
- 60g tub PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, lightly toasted
How to make it
- COMBINE strawberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar and orange rind in a glass bowl. Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- WHISK together the PHILLY, orange juice and honey until smooth.
- SPOON berries into individual serving bowl/glasses and dollop with PHILLY mixture. Sprinkle with almonds and enjoy immediately.
TIP: Berries can be prepared several hours in advance.