What you need
- 180g CADBURY Baking dark chocolate (45% cocoa), chopped
- 300g fresh cherries
- 180g CADBURY Baking white chocolate, chopped
- 250g PHILADELPHIA original block cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 2 x 80g packets meringue nests (16)
- 5 x 30g CADBURY FLAKE bars
- 2 x 50g TOBLERONE bars
- 15g packet freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
How to make it
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on 80% power for 60-90 seconds, in bursts, until melted. Dip half the cherries in melted chocolate, place on tray. Refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, to make filling, place white chocolate in a second microwave-safe bowl; microwave on 80% power for 60-90 seconds, in bursts, until melted.
- Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; gradually add honey, beat until well combined. With the motor running, gradually add slightly cooled white chocolate; beat until well combined. Gently fold through whipped cream.
- Spoon filling into the meringue nests. Arrange nests slightly overlapping each other on a serving board as pictured.
- Decorate meringue nests with fresh cherries, chocolate-dipped cherries and pieces of FLAKE and TOBLERONE bars. Scatter with crushed freeze dried strawberries.
TIP If you have any melted dark chocolate left over from dipping the cherries, drizzle over at end for extra decadence.