What you need
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 90g butter, melted
- 3 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups caster sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, cinnamon and butter in a small bowl. Press the crumb mixture into base of a fully greased and lined 24cm springform pan, chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until just combined. Add the sour cream and beat until smooth. Gradually add the eggs and beat until just combined.
- POUR the filling into the prepared base. Bake in a moderately slow oven 160ºC for 40-45 minutes or until cheesecake is just set. Allow to cool in the oven with the door ajar. Refrigerate overnight.
IMPORTANT TIP: When using PHILADELPHIA Original Cream Cheese, you will need to take it out of the fridge one hour before, to allow it time to soften or microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. However, PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese should be soft enough straight from the fridge.
REMEMBER to place a bowl of water in the base of the oven prior to baking the cheesecake. This creates a moist cooking environment and helps to prevent cracking.