What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 60g butter, melted
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 200g reduced fat blackberry yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 x 310ml jars blackberries in syrup
How to make it
- COMBINE biscuit crumbs and butter, press into base of a lined 18cm springform pan; chill.
- BEAT PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add yoghurt and gelatine mixture and beat until smooth. Drain blackberries, reserving syrup. Place half the berries in a processor and process until smooth. Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared base in alternate spoonfuls with berry puree. Swirl mixture gently with a knife. Chill until set.
- BOIL reserved syrup in a small saucepan until reduced slightly; cool. Serve cheescake slices topped with remaining berries and the syrup.
Hint: For the perfect chilled cheesecake, mix the gelatine with the boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes before adding it to the PHILLY mix. Never add hot gelatine to a cold mixture as it sets into stringy lumps.