What you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 zucchini, grated
- ¼ medium cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 75g blue cheese, crumbled
- Salad greens, for serving
How to make it
- HEAT the oil in a frypan and saute leek, garlic and zucchini for 2 minutes. Add the cauliflower and continue cooking until just tender.
- WHISK the eggs, PHILLY, thyme and pepper in a large bowl. Add the cooked vegetables and stir until well combined. Pour into a greased 24cm round ovenproof baking dish then crumble over the blue cheese. Cover with foil.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until set and golden. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with salad greens.
The subtle blue cheese notes complement this cauliflower frittata beautifully, making it a perfect lunch treat.