What you need
- 2 cups SR flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 125g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 125g blueberries
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- ¾ cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Frosting Cream Cheese with a Hint of Lemon Flavour
- 60g blueberries, extra, for decoration
- Lemon zest, for decoration
How to make it
- COMBINE the sifted flour and baking powder with the sugar, coconut, chocolate, blueberries and lemon rind in a large bowl. Whisk together milk, oil and eggs and fold into the dry ingredients until just combined. Spoon the mixture into 18 x 1/3 cup capacity paper lined muffin pans.
- BAKE in a moderately hot oven 190°C for 15-18 minutes or until golden and cooked when tested. Stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Cool.
- SPREAD the PHILLY Frosting over the muffins and decorate with blueberries and lemon zest. Serve immediately.
Tip: These can be individually wrapped and frozen (un-iced) for up to 1 month. They can also be made without chocolate if preferred.