What you need
- 1½ cups (approx.200g) shortbread biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter
- 750g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 200g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted
- 1½ cups cream, whipped
- White chocolate curls, for decoration
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries, reserve ½ cup whole for decoration
How to make it
- COMBINE the shortbread crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and base lined 24cm spring form pan. Chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla, gelatine and melted chocolate. Fold through the cream then split the mixture into 2.
- PUREE the blueberries and fold through one half of the cheesecake mixture, then pour into the prepared base. Carefully spoon the remaining cheesecake over the top then gently swirl the two mixtures together. Chill for 3-4 hours or until set.
- DECORATE the cheesecake with white chocolate curls and reserved blueberries prior to serving.
TIP: Puree the blueberries just prior to use so they retain their colour. If done too early they will be come brown.