What you need
- 250g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup cream
- 100g chocolate-coated honeycomb bars, chopped
How to make it
- MIX PHILLY for four minutes or until soft. Add brown sugar and vanilla essence and mix until well combined.
- BEAT cream until thickened. Fold cream and chopped honeycomb bars through PHILLY mixture.
- POUR into a lined or lightly greased loaf tin, ring tin or pudding basin. Freeze overnight.
Peppermint variation: To make a delicious peppermint ice cream, simply substitute the chocolate-coated honeycomb bars for 100g Peppermint Crisp chocolate bars (chopped), and continue the recipe as above.