What you need
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup light olive oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 150g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
How to make it
- PREHEAT the oven to 180C. Line 10 x 1/3-cup muffin tins with paper or silicone cupcake cases.
- WHISK together the eggs, sugar and oil. Stir in the milk. Stir in the carrot and almond. Sift in the flour and cinnamon and stir until just combined.
- PUT large spoonfuls into the cupcake cases and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave in tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Mix together all the icing ingredients until well-combined and smooth. Spread over the top of the cooled cupcakes and serve.
These cupcakes are very moist and tasty. And the best bit is you use just one bowl (and no electric mixer!). Make double quantities if you're catering for a crowd.