What you need
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 60g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 100g TOBLERONE White Chocolate, melted
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 300ml thickened cream
- 425g can black pitted cherries, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot, combined with 1 tablespoon cold water
How to make it
- COMBINE biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter then press into the base of 22cm springform pan, chill.
- BEAT PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add chocolate and gelatine mixture and beat until combined, then beat in cream.
- SCATTER half the cherries over the prepared base and pour over the filling. Chill until set.
- COMBINE reserved cherry liquid, sugar and arrowroot mixture in a small saucepan over a low heat until sugar has dissolved and syrup has thickened. Stir in remaining cherries, take off heat and cool. Serve over chilled cheesecake.
Tip: For the perfect chilled cheesecake, mix the gelatine with the boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes before adding it to the PHILLY mix. Never add hot gelatine to a cold mixture as it sets into stringy lumps.