What you need
- 8 large sage leaves
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 4 long thin slices prosciutto, trimmed
- 1½ tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups continental parsley leaves
- 2 cups basil leaves
- finely grated rind of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- chargrilled vegetables, for serving
How to make it
- LAY 2 sage leaves on each chicken fillet and wrap in prosciutto, securing with toothpicks if required. Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frypan and pan fry the chicken for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Transfer to a baking tray and complete cooking in a hot oven 200°C for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove, cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- HEAT the remaining oil in a saucepan and saute garlic, herbs, lemon rind and capers over medium-low heat for 2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in the PHILLY and bring to the boil. Process until finely pureed.
- PLACE the chicken onto serving plates with the vegetables and a drizzle of the Creamy Salsa Verde.
This easy to make dinner idea will become an entertaining favourite!