What you need
- 1 1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped
- 3 x 45g chocolate coated honeycomb bars, roughly crushed
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter, then press into a 20cm springform pan. Chill
- BEAT PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice and gelatine mixture and beat until combined. Fold in cream and 2/3 honeycomb bars.
- POUR filling into prepared crust and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with remaining honeycomb bars to serve.
Tip: The best way to soften Philadelphia block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.