What you need
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 125g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup nuts (blanched almonds, hazelnuts & walnuts), roasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 60g butter, melted
How to make it
- COMBINE the PHILLY and chocolate in a saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the chocolate has melted. Stir through the chopped nuts. Cool.
- COMBINE the ground hazelnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- BRUSH a sheet of filo with butter, sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the hazelnut mixture then top with another sheet of filo. Spoon ½ cup of the PHILLY mixture down the long side of the filo leaving a 2cm edge. Fold in the edges and roll gently but firmly to form a long sausage shape. Place seam side down on a greased baking tray, brush with butter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the hazelnut mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 3 logs in total.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Stand for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Cool. Dust with icing sugar and cut into thick diagonal slices. Serve immediately.
Tip: The choc PHILLY mixture can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated, but bring back to room temperature before assembling.