What you need
- 200g CADBURY Dark Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 cup pecan nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped glacé pineapple
- 1 cup chopped glacé peaches or apricots
- ¼ cup red and green glacé cherries
- 150g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, chopped
Serving Suggestion: White Chocolate Shards
- 50g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, chopped, for decoration
How to make it
- COMBINE the dark chocolate and PHILLY in a bowl over simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted.
- REMOVE from the heat and stir through nuts and fruit and mix well, then fold in the white chocolate.
- SPOON the mixture into a greased and paper lined 20cm x 10cm loaf pan (ensure paper extends 5cm above the top of the pan). Refrigerate until firm enough to slice. Unmould and cut into 1cm thick slices for serving. Decorate with chocolate shards.
White Chocolate Shards
- MELT two thirds of the chocolate gently in a bowl over simmering water. Remove from the heat and add the remaining chocolate and stir until smooth.
- SPREAD onto a sheet of baking paper. When firm, cut into irregular shapes and shards.