What you need
- 185g butter, softened
- 1¼ cups caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¾ cups flour
- 2/3 cup CADBURY Bournville Cocoa
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Frosting Made with CADBURY Chocolate
How to make it
- CREAM together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs, beating well between each addition. Add the PHILLY, water and vanilla and beat until just combined. Fold in the sifted flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda. Spoon the mixture into a greased and paper lined 23.5cm x 13cm x 6cm loaf pan.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 50-60 minutes or until cooked when tested. Stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Cool.
- SPREAD with PHILLY Frosting. Serve immediately.
Tip: This is a blank canvas! Feel free to add ½ cup of chopped walnuts or pecans if you fancy.