What you need
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon CADBURY Bournville Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons pure cream
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 125g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water, cooled
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar, extra
How to make it
- WHISK the egg white and sugar together in a bowl until well combined. Sift the flour and cocoa over the egg white mixture, then stir in the cream and butter until smooth.
- SPOON mixture in 2 teaspoonful amounts onto paper lined baking trays, spacing well apart (3-4 Tuiles on each tray). Spread each with a small spatula until 8cm in diameter.
- BAKE one tray at a time in a hot oven 200°C for 3-4 minutes, until the biscuits have spread and the edges are beginning to darken. Remove from oven, stand for 15-20 seconds and using a small spatula, lift each biscuit from the tray and wrap around the handles of wooden spoons until set into shape. Carefully twist the biscuits off the spoons and transfer to a wire rack. Repeat.
- WHISK PHILLY until smooth then whisk in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- SERVE the Tuiles with Mocha Cream and strawberries.
Tip: Cook and roll one tray at a time for best results.