What you need
- 400g fruit cake, roughly crumbled
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened and chopped
- ¾ cup ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon Muscat
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 375g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 50g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted, for decoration
- Red and green glacé cherries, cut into slivers, for decoration
How to make it
- COMBINE the fruit cake, PHILLY, almonds, Muscat and coffee mixture in a food processor and process until just combined. Roll teaspoonsful of mixture into balls and place on lined trays. Refrigerate until firm.
- MELT two thirds of the dark chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Remove from the heat then add the remaining dark chocolate, stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- SKEWER each truffle, dip in the chocolate to coat then allow excess to run off. Return to the tray and allow to set at room temperature. Spoon or pipe a little white chocolate over each truffle to resemble custard and decorate with glacé cherries to resemble holly. Store refrigerated in an airtight container until required.
Tip: The mixture may be rolled and refrigerated one week prior to coating in chocolate and decorating.