What you need
- 1 cup Granita biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 125g butter, melted
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cream, whipped
- 4 tablespoons Hot Caramel Fudge sauce
How to make it
- COMBINE the crushed biscuits, rolled oats, coconut, butter and golden syrup. Press firmly, using the back of a spoon, into the base and sides of a 22cm lined springform tin. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, allow to cool.
- BEAT PHILLY, sugar, orange rind and vanilla until smooth, fold in gelatine mixture and whipped cream.
- POUR into prepared crust and refridgerate until firm. Drizzle with Caramel Sauce and refrigerate until serving.
Tip: Hot Caramel Fudge sauce can be purchased in a jar.