What you need
- 350g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts
- 6 balloons
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 200g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- Yellow food colouring
How to make it
- MELT two thirds of the chocolate gently in a bowl over simmering water. Remove from the heat then add the remaining chocolate, stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- PARTLY inflate 6 balloons to the size of a small orange. Lower just the bottom section of each balloon into the melted milk chocolate to coat. Place on a paper lined tray to set at room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
- REMOVE chocolate balloons from the refrigerator and allow to come up to room temperature. Pop them carefully, remove and discard the balloons. Chill until required.
- COMBINE the PHILLY and white chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Cool.
- BEAT the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in the sugar until dissolved to make a light meringue. Gently fold the meringue through the chocolate mixture. Colour ¾ cup of the mixture yellow.
- DIVIDE white mousse mixture between the 6 chocolate cups. Top each with a spoonful of yellow mousse to resemble an egg yolk. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Tip: As the balloons return to room temperature, you will see them shrivel and pull away from the chocolate, making removal much easier!