What you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup Massaman Curry Paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup salt reduced fish stock
- 1 kg black mussels, scrubbed and beards removed
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- Steamed rice, for serving
How to make it
- HEAT the oil in a large non-stick saucepan. Add the curry paste and garlic and saute gently 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- ADD the mussels, cover with a tight fitting lid and cook, occasionally shaking the pan, for 2 minutes. Discard any unopened mussels.
- ADD the PHILLY, lime, palm sugar and half the coriander and stir until well combined and heated through. Spoon the mussels into serving bowls over steamed rice, drizzle with the sauce and sprinkle with remaining coriander. Serve immediately.
This delicious Asian inspired mussel recipe is full of flavour and so very simple to make!