What you need
- 3 cups reduced fat milk
- 3/4 cup short grain rice or Arborio
- 125g tub PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- finely grated rind of 1/2 orange
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 punnet strawberries, halved
How to make it
- COMBINE milk and rice in a heavy based saucepan over a low heat, simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender.
- STIR through PHILLY, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and orange rind. Serve warm with fresh fruits.
Note: Sprinkle toasted pecans or almonds over the fruits to serve if desired.