What you need
- 1¼ cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Strawberry Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- Strawberries to decorate
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and lined 20cm round springform pan. Chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine. Fold through the cream. Pour mixture over the prepared base. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- DECORATE the cheesecake with strawberries before serving.
Tip: For the perfect chilled cheesecake, mix the gelatine with the boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes before adding it to the PHILLY mixture. Never add hot gelatine to a cold mixture as it sets into stringy lumps.