What you need
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 400g green prawn cutlets, deveined
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 350g fettucine, cooked, drained and kept warm
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
How to make it
- HEAT the oil in a large non-stick frypan and saute the prawns for 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Add the capsicum and spring onions and cook a further 2 minutes
- ADD the PHILLY, sweet chilli sauce and peas, stir until smooth and simmer for 2 minutes.
- GENTLY stir through the pasta and reheat on a low heat for 2-3 minutes. Toss through the coriander. Serve immediately.
This scrumptious prawn pasta recipe will become a family favourite, because it's so easy to make and tastes delicious!