What you need
- 6 plain chocolate biscuits, broken into pieces
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, chopped
- 100g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 4 x 50g CADBURY Crunchie bars, cut into rough chunks
- 2 bananas, sliced
- ½ cup caramel topping or sauce
How to make it
- PLACE the biscuits into the base of 4 Mason jars
- MELT the PHILLY and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water, whisk until combined then stir through the sugar. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- STIR the gelatine mixture into the PHILLY and then fold through the cream. Spoon half the mixture into prepared glasses then top with half of the Crunchie. Repeat with the remaining PHILLY mixture then chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with the remaining Crunchie and sliced banana then finish with a drizzle of caramel just prior to serving.
TIP: The PHILLY mixture once complete can be spooned into a plastic bag and chilled for 15-20 minutes. This allows the mixture to become firm enough to pipe. Snip a corner out of the bag then pipe the mix into the jars. This helps to keep the jars clean for presentation.