What you need
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 100g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Peppermint essence, to taste
- 250g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- Gold leaf, for decoration
How to make it
- COMBINE the PHILLY and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Stir until chocolate has melted then stir through the sugar and essence. Chill until firm.
- ROLL heaped teaspoonsful of mixture into balls to make 24, place onto a lined tray then chill until firm.
- MELT two thirds of the dark chocolate gently in a bowl over simmering water. Remove from the heat then add the remaining chocolate, stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- SKEWER each truffle, dip in melted chocolate to coat then allow excess to run off. Return to the tray and allow to set at room temperature. Store refrigerated in an airtight container until required. Allow to stand at room temperature before serving. Decorate with gold leaf.
Tip: You can purchase gold leaf at specialty food stores, or as an alternative, drizzle with a little white chocolate.