What you need
- 1¼ cup crushed OREO Classic crumbs
- 40g butter, melted
- 225g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- 1 cup of pitted cherries
- 150g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- Cherries, for serving
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased 20cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
- MELT the white melts in a microwave safe plastic bowl on 50% POWER. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only microwave until 75% of the chocolate has melted. Continue stirring well until all the chocolate is melted.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and half the melted chocolate and mix until smooth. Fold through the whipped cream then gently stir through the cherries. Pour the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- SPREAD the remaining white chocolate onto a piece of baking paper to make a 20cm x 10 cm rectangle. Allow to set at room temperature then cut into long irregular shards for decoration.
- REMOVE the cheesecake from the pan and place onto a serving plate, pour over the melted dark chocolate and spread to the edges allowing a little to dribble over. Once firm top with extra cherries and white chocolate shards. Serve immediately.
NB: When melting the Dark Chocolate Melts be sure to use the same process as the White Chocolate Melts