What you need
- 250g macaroni
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- ½ cup (60g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (80g) grated parmesan cheese
- 100g organic ham, cut into short strips
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- 10g butter, plus extra for greasing baking dish
How to make it
- PREHEAT the oven to 190ºC. Grease a 2-litre ovenproof baking dish.
- COOK the macaroni according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- ADD the PHILLY Cream For Cooking, cheddar, half of the parmesan, ham and peas and stir through until cheese has melted and ingredients are well combined.
- POUR into the greased baking dish. Scatter with the remaining parmesan, then the breadcrumbs, and dot with butter.
- BAKE at 190ºC for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Tip: Forget the béchamel sauce - macaroni cheese couldn't be simpler using PHILADELPHIA Cream for Cooking. Adding peas gives this old favourite a green twist. For some extra greens, serve with a crisp salad.