What you need
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 short rashers bacon, halved
- 4 eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Spray olive oil
- Spinach leaves, for serving
How to make it
- COMBINE the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water and oil in a bowl, stir to combine then turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5-10 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic. Loosely cover and set aside.
- DIVIDE the dough into 4 even pieces. Roll each into a round shape, approximately 15-20cm in diameter. Place the bases on floured baking trays.
- TOP each pizza base with the combined cream cheese, chives and seasonings. Arrange bacon halves over the bases, allowing a hollow for the egg in the centre. Crack eggs onto each pizza and finish with tomatoes. Spray with oil and season.
- BAKE in very hot oven 220°C oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and egg is cooked to your liking. Serve with spinach leaves and enjoy immediately.
Tip: If short of time, substitute store bought pizza bases for the homemade ones.