What you need
● 200g packet malted milk biscuits
● 100g butter, melted
● 4 Tbsp almond butter, divided
● 300ml thickened cream
● 2 x 250g PHILADELPHIA cream cheese blocks
● 3 Tbsp malted milk powder
● 2 Tbsp caster sugar
● 2 tsp vanilla paste
● CADBURY CREME EGG chocolate eggs & CADBURY Mini Eggs to decorate
How to make it
● Crush the biscuits to make small crumbs. Mix with melted butter in a small bowl, add 1 tbsp almond butter and stir to combine.
● Press evenly into the base of the jars.
● In a bowl, whisk the cream to stiff peaks. Set aside.
● Beat the PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, milk powder, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
● Add the whipped cream gradually, until combined.
● Pour mixture into the jars, smoothing the top with a spatula.
● Chill in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
● Remove from fridge, decorate with CADBURY CREME EGG chocolate eggs & CADBURY Mini Eggs and serve.