What you need
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Light/Regular Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 x 55g eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 cups mixed dried fruit, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
How to make it
- BEAT PHILLY and cream for 2 minutes or until smooth. Beat in sugar, egg yolks and brandy until well combined. Stir in fruit and spice.
- BEAT egg whites in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold through PHILLY mixture.
- POUR mixture into plastic wrap lined or lightly greased 20cm ring tin or pudding basin. Cover and freeze overnight. To remove from mould, dip tin into hot water for a few seconds and invert onto a serving dish. Garnish with chocolate stars or seasonal fruit.
Tip: For individual serves, pour mixture into 12 cream horn moulds (as pictured) or dariole moulds.