What you need
- 125ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 x 150g pieces white fish fillets (whiting, rockling etc)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 2 spring onions, cut in half lengthwise and cut into 6 cm lengths
- 80g snow peas, sliced lengthways
How to make it
- COMBINE the PHILLY, pesto and garlic in a small bowl.
- PLACE each piece of fish in the centre of a 25cm square piece of baking paper. Divide the carrot, spring onion and snow peas into 4 portions and place a portion onto each piece of fish then spoon ¼ of the PHILLY mixture over the vegetables. Fold paper to enclose the filling and create a parcel, tucking the ends underneath, then place onto a baking tray.
- BAKE in a hot oven 200°C for 15-20 minutes or until fish is cooked. Place the parcels onto serving plates and carefully tear open paper to reveal contents. Take care not to burn skin with excess steam that is released. Serve immediately.
This easy to prepare dish makes a delicious midweek meal for the entire family in next to no time!