What you need
- 2 x 137g packet OREO Cookie Original
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 litre good quality Vanilla ice-cream (or flavour of your choice), softened
- 8 x 30g CADBURY FLAKE, roughly crumbled
- 225g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
- 2 X 30g CADBURY FLAKE to decorate
- Fresh berries to decorate
How to make it
- Line a 10-cup capacity cake tin with plastic wrap or use a similar size Christmas tree shaped tin.
- Place OREO Cookie Original’s in food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until combined.
- Press the OREO Cookie mix into the base of the tin and press firmly with the bottom of a drinking glass or flat cup.
- Using an electric mixer, beat PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add ice cream and continue to beat until combined.
- Fold CADBURY FLAKE into ice-cream mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over the cake.
- Decorate with Flake and fresh berries.
- Serve immediately.
Note: You can use paper baking moulds for this recipe. Christmas tree shaped moulds are available from select cake supplies stores or online.