What you need
- 200g fruit cake, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2/3 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 100g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 cup vanilla custard
- Roasted flaked almonds, for decoration
How to make it
- PLACE half of the fruit cake into the base of 4 mason jars then drizzle half of the liqueur over the cake.
- MELT the PHILLY and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water and whisk until combined. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- WHIP together the cream and sugar until stiff. Stir the gelatine mixture into the PHILLY then fold through the cream. Spoon the mixture into prepared glasses.
- TOP with the remaining fruit cake, drizzle over the remaining liqueur then pour the custard over the cake. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with the flaked almonds just prior to serving.
TIP: The PHILLY mixture once complete can be spooned into a plastic bag and chilled for 15-20 minutes. This allows the mixture to become firm enough to pipe. Snip a corner out of the bag then pipe the mix into the jars. This helps to keep the jars clean for presentation.