What you need
- 1½ cups milk
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 125g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup caster sugar, extra
- 2 tablespoons water
- Juice of 1 lime
- Rind of 2 limes, cut into fine strips
How to make it
- COMBINE the milk and PHILLY in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until smooth. Bring just to the boil then remove from the heat, add chocolate and stir until melted.
- WHISK the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until well combined. Pour hot PHILLY mixture over egg yolk mixture, whisking until smooth.
- POUR the mixture into 6 x ¾ cup capacity lightly greased ovenproof dishes. Cook in a water bath in a slow oven 150°C for 40-45 minutes or until just set. Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- COMBINE the extra sugar, water and lime juice in a saucepan and cook stirring continuously over a medium high heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime rind. Cool.
- TOP the custards with mango and drizzle with a little lime syrup. Serve immediately.
Tip: A slight wobble means your custards are ready to come out of the oven.