What you need
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 150g packet shortbread cream biscuits, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped glacé ginger
- 250g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 1½ - 2 cups desiccated coconut
How to make it
- STIR together the PHILLY, biscuits and ginger in a bowl to combine. Roll teaspoonsful into balls, place on a paper lined tray and refrigerate until firm.
- MELT two thirds of the chocolate gently in a bowl over simmering water. Remove from the heat then add the remaining chocolate, stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- USING disposable gloves roll each ball in a little melted chocolate in your hands until coated, then toss through the coconut. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until required.
Tip: Instead of coconut, you may like to use milk or dark chocolate to coat.