What you need
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 100g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 90g crushed gingerbread man biscuits
- 2 teaspoons brandy or rum, optional
- 225g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, extra
- 24 mini gingerbread men biscuits, for decorating, optional
How to make it
- STIR together the PHILLY, sugar, white chocolate, crushed biscuits and brandy. Briefly chill and then roll 2 teaspoonful amounts into balls, place on a paper lined tray and refrigerate until firm.
- MELT the extra chocolate in a MW safe plastic bowl on 50% POWER. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only MW until 75% of the chocolate has melted then continue stirring until smooth.
- USING 2 forks, coat the cheesecake balls in chocolate then allow the excess to run off, before placing back onto a freshly lined tray. Allow to partially set at room temperature before topping each with a mini gingerbread man biscuit. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until firm.
NB: These delicious treats are for the grown-ups. If serving to children omit the alcohol.