What you need
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 440g can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 cup finely grated pumpkin
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Frosting Cream Cheese with a hint of Lemon Flavour
- Orange food colouring
How to make it
- SIFT the flours, spice, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into alarge bowl, and return the husks to the bowl. Stir through the chocolate chips and sugar then make a well in the centre.
- COMBINE the PHILLY, oil, egg, pineapple and pumpkin then stir into the dry ingredients until just combined. Spoon into 12 x ⅓ cup capacity paper lined muffin pans.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 20 minutes or until cooked when tested. Stand for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Cool.
- COMBINE PHILLY Frosting with orange food colouring until desired shade is achieved. Spread on the muffins and decorate as desired.
Tip: For a twist on this recipe, you may omit the chocolate chips.
- Bats, spider webs, spooky messages. Which decorations will you pipe using CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts?