What you need
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- Olive oil spray
- 1 x 185g can tuna in springwater, well drained and broken into chunks
- 1/3 cup roasted red capsicum, chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 250g tub PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Salad, to serve
How to make it
- PLACE the pumpkin onto a paper lined tray and spray with oil. Bake in a hot oven 200°C for 20 minutes or until just tender. Cool slightly.
- PLACE half the pumpkin into the base of 12 x 1/3 cup paper lined muffin pan. Combine the tuna with the capsicum and spring onions then spoon over the pumpkin.
- WHISK together the PHILLY and eggs until smooth to make a custard, stir through the thyme then season to taste. Pour the custard evenly into each of the muffin pans then top each with the remaining pumpkin and a sprinkle of cheese.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 20–25 minutes or until set and golden. Serve immediately with a fresh green salad.
Tip: Cut 15cm squares of baking paper to line the muffin tins.