What you need
- 1 1/4 cup plain biscuit crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped macadamias, toasted
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 avocadoes, well mashed
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- Finely grated rind and juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- Berries for serving, optional
- Berry sauce for serving, optional
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, macadamias and butter then spoon into the base of 8 x 300ml serving glasses. Chill until firm.
- BEAT the PHILLY, avocado and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and lime juice and beat until smooth. Gently fold through the cream and lime rind.
- SPOON the PHILLY mixture evenly into the 8 glasses. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with fresh berries and berry sauce if desired.
Tip: This cheesecake can be made easily in a 20cm springform pan.