What you need
- 2 x 32cm x 16cm oval pizza bases
- ½ cup tomato paste or passata
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 100g sliced salami
- 1 x 400g can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 100g cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese
- Olive oil spray
- Basil leaves, for serving
Makes 2 x 32cm x 16cm oval pizza bases
(or 2 x 26cm round bases)
- 2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- ¾ cup lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons oil
How to make it
- COMBINE in a bowl the flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and stir in the combined water and oil. Stir to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 3-5 minutes. Place in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Stand in a warm place for 20-30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
- PUNCH the dough down then knead again until smooth. Halve the dough and roll each piece on the floured surface to make 2 x 32cm x 16cm oval pizza bases. Prick well with a fork before adding toppings. Use as required.
- SPREAD the pizza bases evenly with the tomato paste and sprinkle over the Parmesan. Top each pizza with salami, artichoke, mushrooms, tomatoes, capsicum and dollops of PHILLY. Spray the pizzas with oil.
- BAKE the pizzas in a hot oven 210ºC for 10-15 minutes or until base is crisp and PHILLY is golden. Scatter over basil leaves and serve immediately.
Do Your Thing: try it at home then share your creation.
DO YOUR THING AND FRIDGE SHELFIES ARE TRADE MARKS OF MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL GROUP USED UNDER LICENCE.