What you need
- 2 whole chicken breasts, pounded to 1cm thick*
- 2 tbs Mexican spice mix*
- Rice bran oil
- 4 Whole meal wraps
- 2 tbs PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 4 eggs, fried and flipped
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Chipotle chili sauce, to taste*
- 2 corn on the cob, husk removed
- 1 large red capsicum
- 2 jalapeno chilies*
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- olive oil
- lime, juiced
How to make it
- PREHEAT BBQ. Coat chicken with Mexican spice mix, patting into flesh well, cover and keep chilled until time to cook.
- PAR cook the corn for 5 minutes in boiling water. Once the BBQ is hot add the corn, capsicum and jalapenos. Char, turning frequently until the skin of the capsicum and chilis is almost black. Add to a sealed zip lock bag to sweat. Once cooled enough to touch removed and peel off blackened skin.
- WHILE veg is cooling, cook chicken on the flat plate of the BBQ with a little oil for 3-5mins each side until cooked through and dark red / golden colour. Cut into small bite sized pieces.
- FOR SALSA, removed seeds from chili and capsicum and chop into a small dice, removed corn kernals from husks and mix together in a large bowl with tomatoes, oil and lime juice.
- WRAP it up! Place your wrap flat, spread with Philly, add the avocado, chicken, spoon of salsa and chili sauce to your liking.
- ENJOY with friends and a cold beer like Jodu!
Recipe notes and tips
- To pound out your chicken breast place each breast between a sheet of baking paper and whack with meat tenderiser or rolling pin until 1cm thick.
- This is a readily accessible store bought mix which is made up of: paprika, chipotle chili, cumin, coriander, oregano, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Recipe created by Hayden Quinn.
Do Your Thing: try it at home then share your creation.
DO YOUR THING AND FRIDGE SHELFIES ARE TRADE MARKS OF MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL GROUP USED UNDER LICENCE.