What you need
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 large red onions, cut into eighths
- 1 red capsicum cut into 2cm pieces
- ½ cup korma paste
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 x 440g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g chat potatoes, unpeeled cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 400g kumera or butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 300g cauliflower, florets
- 1 large zucchini cut into 2cm cubes
- 100g green bean, trimmed and halved
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- Roti or naan, to serve
- Steamed rice, optional
How to make it
- HEAT the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onion and capsicum for 3 minutes, add the korma paste and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- STIR in the stock and tomatoes until combined then add the potatoes and sweet potato. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until just tender.
- STIR through the PHILLY until smooth then add the cauliflower, zucchini and beans and simmer a further 5-10 minutes until just tender. Spoon into a serving bowl and scatter over the herbs. Serve immediately with roti and rice if desired.
Do Your Thing: try it at home then share your creation.
DO YOUR THING AND FRIDGE SHELFIES ARE TRADE MARKS OF MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL GROUP USED UNDER LICENCE.