What you need
- 1¼ cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Light Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- ¾ cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- ½ cup strawberry topping
- Strawberries, for serving
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and lined 20cm round springform pan. Chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour in the condensed milk, gelatine and vanilla and beat until combined then fold through the cream until smooth.
- POUR half of the mixture over the prepared base. Swirl through 1 tablespoon of topping.Pour over the remaining PHILLY mixture. Drizzle with remaining topping and then run a knife through to create a pattern. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Serve with fresh strawberries.
Congratulations to Kim on winning Philly’s 12 Days of Cheesecake Competition with her Strawberry Ripple Cheesecake.