What you need
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1¼ cups thickened cream
- Finely grated rind of 3 limes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cheeks removed
- Pulp of 4 passionfruit
- Mango, extra, sliced
- Kiwi fruit, sliced
- Passionfruit pulp, extra
How to make it
- COMBINE the condensed milk and chocolate in a saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the chocolate has melted. Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- BEAT the chocolate mixture and PHILLY with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream and beat until soft peaks form.
- SPLIT the mixture evenly between 2 bowls. Stir the lime rind into 1 bowl and pureed mango and passionfruit into the remaining bowl.
- POUR the lime mixture into a lined 25cm x 12cm loaf pan (ensure the lining extends 5cm above the pan). Freeze for 15 minutes. Pour the mango layer over the top then cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- TO serve, remove ice cream from the freezer and stand for 5 minutes before turning out of pan. Slice thickly and place onto serving plates with fresh fruit and a drizzle of passionfruit pulp. Serve immediately.
Tip: Can't seem to find fresh mango or passionfruit? The canned versions make great substitutes.