What you need
- 1 cup (125g) plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 250g cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 60g tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, extra
- 2 tablespoons sugar, extra
punnet snow pea sprouts, trimmed to 5cm lengths
How to make it
- SIFT flour into a medium bowl. Make a well in the centre and gradually whisk in combined eggs and milk until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- COMBINE PHILLY, cottage cheese, sultanas, sugar, and rind until smooth.
- MELT one teaspoon of the butter in a non-stick frying pan. When it bubbles pour 1/4 cup of the batter evenly into pan. Cook pancake until lightly browned underneath, then turn over and cook until golden. Set aside and repeat with batter to make 8.
- SPOON two tablespoons of PHILLY mixture into the centre of each pancake. Fold in sides of pancake to make a parcel. Add a further teaspoon of extra butter to the pan and cook both sides of each parcel. Remove from pan and set aside.
- COMBINE remaining extra butter, lemon juice and extra sugar in pan and simmer two minutes. Serve over blintz.